Strategic Human Resource & Recruitment Expert; HR Trend Thought Leader
Robin, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is the President with strategic HR inc., a human resources management firm located in Cincinnati, OH. strategic HR inc. has been recognized in the community in many areas:
- Inc 5000 List of Fasting Growing Companies in America in 2017 (Inc)
- Woman Owned Business of the Year 2015 (Cincinnati Chamber)
- Best Places to Work Finalist 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 (Business Courier)
- Runner-up Best New Product of the Year in 2014 (Cincinnati Chamber)
- Emerging Small Business of the Year in 2014 (Clermont Chamber)
- Small Business of the Year in 2013 (Cincinnati Chamber)
- Small Business Excellence 10 under 10 in 2008, 2009, 2012 (Cincinnati Chamber)
Robin has been in human resources for over 20 years with healthcare, manufacturing, service, and non-profit organizations creating solutions to help them recruit and retain the best and the brightest employees.
Robin is the co-author of Bridging the Generations Gap and author of Critical Touch Points of Recruitment. She is a frequent speaker for professional associations and conferences on the topics of generational differences, retention, recruitment strategies, and labor trends. Robin has been an adjunct faculty member of the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University. She was also recognized as a winner of the Glass Ceiling Award by the Ohio Diversity Council in 2013 and an Enterprising Women of the Year Finalist in 2008
Robin holds a BS from Purdue University in Management and a Master of Arts in Labor and Employment Relations from the University of Cincinnati. Robin is also certified as a Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) by the national Human Resources Certification Institute and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) by SHRM. She regularly volunteers for advisory and leadership roles to help serve the human resources profession and community. In addition, she served on the Board of Trustees and Personnel Committee for the Council on Aging and currently serves on the Southwest Ohio Region Workforce Investment Board.