Meredith Meyer is the CEO of Infinite Potential, a talent consultancy that partners with executives & HR teams to create strategic talent plans and tackle tough business problems related to talent. She brings nearly 20 years of management and executive experience in strategic planning, communications and HR. Meredith previously was a VP of the education organization KnowledgeWorks, and started her career at P&G, developing business plans for brands like Tide and Oral-B globally. She has been involved with the Boards of numerous non-profit organizations, as well as spending many years as a “Big Sister” and volunteer coach and tutor at local schools.
Meredith helps organizations align strategy and talent. Acting as a “Chief Talent Officer-on-Loan” she works with executives and HR teams to tackle:
- Workforce Plans & Organizational Design
- Learning & Professional Development Strategies, Manager Training & Coaching
- Performance Management Approaches & 360 Assessments
- Employee Experience Audits, Culture & Teambuilding Plans
- Succession Planning & High-Potential Development Plans