Question: who is talking about your business or company brand? Answer: anyone and everyone. You can’t change that. What you CAN impact is what they are saying. It’s key to ensure a positive experience for anyone who interacts with your organization. No matter how little or how much exposure someone has with you, you want their impression to be positive. Because there is no doubt: they WILL talk about it.
No industry is immune to insider gossip. People talk to their friends, their families, their social media followers and strangers they meet at events, so you better give people something positive to share, instead of reasons to complain. When you invest in creating brand ambassadors, by nurturing relationships and providing positive experiences, you’re doing building a foundation to ensure long-term growth and success.
The Talent Magnet Institute considers the topic of ambassadors to be paramount – and often completely disregarded in the hiring and recruiting space. No matter what you write in your marketing materials, your ambassador’s voice is louder. We want to ensure that your organization is cultivating eager, positive brand ambassadors. Here’s what we look at:
- The care of people inside and outside your organization
- The hiring process and the feelings that are generated by it
- Exit program for individuals who are leaving on their own and those who are not
- The strategy for promoting your organizational brand
- Consistency between who you say you are and who you really are
- Customer service at every point of connection
- Your development of employees